Aloha! I’m Leilani Souza and I’m originally from Hawaii, but have lived in Northern California since 1992. My first Pilates experience was in 2015 and after just several months of weekly Reformer classes, my increased core strength took my yoga practice to the next level. Arm balances were finally accessible to me for the first time and I noticed that my posture also began to improve. However, it wasn’t until my Peak Pilates Instructor Training that I understood the “order” of exercises as prescribed by Joseph Pilates is the key to transformation of the body.
Having completed both Level I and Level II Certifications with Peak Pilates, I had the amazing opportunity to be a part of the Balanced Body Contrology Reformer Video when they searched for a model with a strong Classical Pilates background. Being in the Contrology Reformer Workout Video with Ana Caban and Laura Cotler is definitely the most memorable event of my Pilates career!
- As of 2/15/20, I have 963.25 hours of professional teaching experience since I began teaching on 1/15/18.
- 625 hours teaching Reformer classes
- 312 hours teaching private sessions
- 21 hours teaching Mat classes
- 5.25 hours teaching TRX Pilates classes